Saturday, December 14, 2013

I'll Be Home For Christmas

 
Thought I was all done with my holiday cards, but rec'd some in the mail from the guys at the company my husband used to work at before he retired.  I have a hard time making cards for men so picked this generic holiday door scene that I found at the Silhouette Store.  Cut out all pieces from Bazzill cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo.  Love that these are standard size and flat so I don't have to pay extra postage to mail them.
 
Challenges 
 
C.R.A.F.T Challenge 237 - Inspired by favorite movie/song
The 1998 movie called - I'll be home for Christmas
Catch The Bug Challenge - Favorite Christmas Song - I'll be home for Christmas
Crafty Girls Challenge  - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks Challenge 9 - Christmas/Winter
 

7 comments:

Migdalia said...

Such a wonderful card!!! great job!
Would love for you to join us at Cut it Up challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥
♥ Cut It Up Challenges ♥

chrissy xx said...

LOving your 'door' Dee...Your wreath is so pretty.
Chrissyxx
I've just bought a Silhouette Cameo it came out of it's box this morning!

crafty-stamper said...

love the doors and wreath-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

sgc said...

This is a cute card! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Favorite Christmas Song challenge.

Mikha Adriani said...

Creative and meaningful card :) brings the holiday feeling :)
Thanks for sharing at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges. Hope to see you again :)
Hugs, Mikha

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

Min said...

Just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Favorite Christmas Song Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newest Anything Goes Challenge that starts tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations