Saturday, June 25, 2016

18th Holiday card for 2016


Catch The Bug Color Challenge

I am really on a roll with holiday cards.  Here's my 18th one for the children's charity.  Used a cute digi image from Bugaboo colored with Copics.  Also used dies from Spellbinders and MFT.  Snowflake punch from EK Success.

Challenges I am entering
Catch The Bug - Color Challenge
Sketch Saturday - Challenge 418
CHNC Challenge Extra June - A/G Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Stitching real or faux
 (Used a stitched rectangle die to cut out the embossed layer)

6 comments:

Joanna M. said...

This is DARLING! I love that you used a Bugaboo image (and such a cute one too!) and all the frosty elements of this card. So glad that you shared this with us over on the Sketch Saturday site. Good luck.
~Jo

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Dee, love the colour combination. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Julie said...

Great job with the sketch. Love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC extra challenge
Julie T

Emma said...

What a great card, thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge for our ‘Stitching Real or Faux/2 Designer papers’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

Alison said...

Hi Dee - I've just read on the Winter Wonderland Winner's Post comments that you've sent me an e-mail. I've checked my Spam too - but I'm sorry I don't have your mail.
Will you e-mail me again, please.
Alison x

Alison said...

Hi Dee - I never thought to check my e-mail address was correct on the Winner's Post, but something nudged me into doing so - and it's wrong. Please mail me at alisonbarlow01@gmail.com
Hopefully we can get your prize sorted very soon. Sorry about the confusion - I guess I'll need to check things like that in future - but it hasn't happened before....!!!
Alison x