Saturday, March 18, 2017

Hello Winter

I used a digital kit from Echo Park called Hello Winter to create my card.  Opened all the pieces in Silhouette Studio DE.  Traced the images then cut them out with my Silhouette Cameo.  This is for the children's charity.

I am entering the following challenges:
Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper - March Challenge
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas - March Challenge
Brown Sugar Challenge 242 - ATG
Jo's Scrap Shack - Funday Friday Challenge 180
Winter Wonderland Challenge - For A Child
Sketch Saturday - Sketch 455


7 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Dee! This is another adorable card for a child who will love it! I'm not a child, and I love it, so...LOL! You make things look so easy! :)

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! So cute. I LOve your 'blues' Dee.
Chrissyxx

Heather said...

Super cute! Love the papers and your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack and CHNCC2.

Unknown said...

Such a fun card.

LOU said...

Adorable card Dee. I love the ice skating polar bear!
Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope we will see you again soon.
Lou DT xo

Pat K said...

Oh this is adorable. Great image and love the little flags. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

afreen said...

Pretty card.. thanks for joining Brown sugar challenge - Afreen (DT- BSCB)