Friday, March 16, 2018

Puppy card for the children's charity



Here's a card I made for the little girls at the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.  I used a darling puppy image from Bugaboo that I digitally colored in Photoshop.  Also created the pink flower paper as I thought it fit with the pup chewing on a pink flower.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz Challenge 408 - B is for Bug (Bugaboo image)
Catch The Bug Challenge - All creatures big and small
Stella Says Sketch 605 - See Picture 

5 comments:

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie this image is Dee, so much fun too.
I LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project thanks so much for joining us for our March Theme Challenge at Catch the Bug, hope to see you again soon!

Pia S said...

Very sweet. I’ve never tried digital coloring before myself, I like how the colors turned out. Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch the Bug!

Lilly said...

A lovely sweet card. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Lilly (DT)

Aunty Sue said...

So very cute just love this and thanks for sharing at crafty catz in our Anything goes challenge hope to see you joining in again next time and dont forget we have a GDT call for April . AuntySue GDT co ordinator http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/