Friday, March 6, 2020

Happy Birthday To Ewe




I made this flip card using a super cute and funny sheep image from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  Cut out the pieces with a Framelits Flip-its die cut set from Sizzix.  This will be going in the next package to the Brighter Birthdays Children's Charity.

Challenges
Creative Fingers #181 - Anything Goes
Catch The Bug Saturday Challenge - Funky Folds
Cut It Up Challenge - Green With Envy Plus Die Cuts
Get Creative Challenge #89 - Bingo board - see bingo card below
(I used the middle row - Pearls, Shaped Card, Use Patterned Paper)

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

So super sweet! I love this type of fold, and yours is so pretty! Love your choice of DP and great image too! Love the bow! And, so sweet to send it off to the kids! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo Catch the Bug challenge!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I totally have this exact card die! I really should dig it out. Every time I see someone else's creations using flip cards, they always look so much better than mine. Yours is so adorable! I love the addition of the flowers and bow - brilliant!!

Thanks for sharing your Green with Envy project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

ScrappyHorses said...

This is such a fun design and I adore the papers and colors you chose! That little sheep is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

Rachelle Oltean said...

This a great flip card and I like all of the design choices you made! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Cut Is Up! Challenge Blog!
Rachelle - DT@CIU : )

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute image & I love the card shape

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Get Creative' this month!
Hugs Shell xx
p.s stay safe