Thursday, June 17, 2021

Merry Chrismouse To You

 


Another card for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.  I colored this darling image from Di's Digi Stamps with Copic markers then scanned it into my computer.  Added a background, snowflakes and a snowy base.  Printed the pieces and cut out.  Used some scraps of cardstock to add layers on the image and saying to give it a bit more dimension, but still can be mailed without a lot of bulk.

Challenges I am entering my card in:
Di's Digi Challenge - For A Child
Simon Says Challenge - Animal Antics
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Christmas

2 comments:

R's Rue said...

What a cute card. I love that you’ve done it for such a wonderful charity. God Bless you. Have a beautiful day. I’m glad I stopped by. Hugs. Stay safe.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

This is definitely going to brighten some child's Christmas. I love your soft coloring and darling image. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CRAFT Challenge!