Monday, August 9, 2021

You Are So Beary Special

 I created this easel style card for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.  Hopefully it will make the kids smile.  I colored this cute watermelon bear image from Gerda Steiner with Copic markers,  Hand cut the image.  Die cut the circles and easel card base with Spellbinders die.  Added a sentiment I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.

Challenges:
Gerda Steiner - Share Your Design Challenge - Aug 2021
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Summer Beach And Or Animals 
Passion For Markers Challenge #603 - Favorite Colors (Red & Green) 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Just adorable. This will make any child smile. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Nat said...

Fab card It certainly made me smile! Thanks for sharing at PFM
Natx