Sunday, September 5, 2021

Hope Your Birthday Is Enormously Fun

 

I used a cute precolored image from Di's Digi Stamps, polka dot and strip patterned papers I designed
in GIMP.  I printed the image a second time and cut out decoupage layers.  Attached decoupage to image layer for some added dimension.  Then attached some Prima flowers with pearl centers.
This is for the Brighter Birthday's Children's Charity.
 
Challenges:
 Di's Digi Challenge - Use 2 or more patterned papers
Creative Knockouts Challenge #417 - For The Kids 
Cute Card Thursday #692 - Anything Goes 
 Polkadoodles Challenge #36 - Anything Goes 
Creative Fingers Challenge #214 - Anything Goes 
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Paper  


 

2 comments:

Ana said...

This card is so sweet! I like it very much!!
Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Anything goes card making and crafting challenge – Week 36.
Ana

Catie Cuddles said...

Elephant, polka dot, pink ... all things I love so your card looks pretty perfect to me!
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog in September. Sorry I am a bit late popping by.
Hope to see you again.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT