Sunday, October 17, 2021

Happy Halloween Card #2

 

Here's another Halloween card I made for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.  I colored this fun image from Di's Digi Stamps with Copic markers and scanned it into my computer.  Added a frame, polka dot paper and some spider web corners.  The card base was cut out with my Silhouette Cameo using a cut file from the Silhouette Store.

Challenges:
Di's Digi Design Challenge -  Creepy or Cute
Paper Funday Challenge #34 - ATG or Halloween 
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #92 - Anything Goes 
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge #168 - Anything Goes


4 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely card Dee. I like the addition of the spider corners - and the image is really cute too. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

NanaConnie said...

Such a darling image, Dee, and I love your coloring! Great choice of the polka dot paper. Thank you so much for playing along in our Anything Goes or "Halloween" challenge at Paper Funday this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute Halloween card, I love your image. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Heather said...

Another super cute card!! The image is so sweet and I LOVE that black dotted paper!! The frames look really fabulous, as well! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.