Friday, July 1, 2022

You Are Beary Special

 

Here's another card I made for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity using a super cute image from Di's Digi Stamps and a cut file I found on Creative Fabrica.  Cut out all the pieces with my Silhouette Cameo.

Challenges
Di's Digi Stamps - Fold It Fancy
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2226 - ATG
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - ATG
Polkadoodles Challenge Week #26 - ATG
Digi Choosday Challenge Week #26 - ATG
As You Like It Challenge - Feminine or Masculine and why
(I love pretty flowers and lighter colors so I choose feminine)

2 comments:

canterburycarddesigns said...

This is simply darling! Thank you for playing along with the Polkadoodles Digi Chooseday cahllenge!

Christin said...

It's so cute! Love the bear and your design! Thanks for sharing at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Christin