Thursday, November 17, 2022

Thank You Card

 
I used a digi stamp called Blooming Lovely Hedgehogs from Di's Digi Stamps to create my Thank You card.  Added a gold frame, polka dot paper and sentiment in Photoshop.  Printed and cut out the topper.  Then I attached the topper to a scalloped edge card base I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo using a cut file from the Silhouette store.

Challenges
Di's Digi Stamps Challenge - Give Thanks Cards
Polkadoodles Challenge #46 - Anything Goes
Gem Of A Craft Challenge #23 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge #46 - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter Challenge #534 - Red, Black & White

2 comments:

Lori Podolsky said...

Hi Dee. Your card is so sweet and cheerful and the gold frame is so elegant. I am glad to see that you've joined our challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck. Hugs, Lori - DT

Dewi Lestari said...

Cuteness overload! Thanks for joining at The Paper Shelter #534 Red, White and Black
Hugs
Dewi