Monday, December 12, 2022

Valentine's Day Card for the girls


I colored this fun image called Monet Mice from Di's Digi Stamps on my Ipad using the Procreate App.  Opened the image in Photoshop and added lace background plus polka dot patterned paper.  Attached to a scalloped edge card base that I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo using a cut file from the Silhouette store.  This is for the little girls at the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.

Challenges
Di's Digi Challenge - Any Winter Holiday
Digichoosday Challenge Week 49 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Week 50 Challenge - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Mellzcraftz said...

Love Love Love - such cute little mice and I love that they are getting involved with painting etc. Amazing! Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Wendy said...

Love this one too Dee, gorgeous sweet card.. Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge 😊
Wendy DT