Monday, February 7, 2022

Valentine's Day Kitties

I created this Valentine's Day card using a super cute image from Di's Digi Stamps that I colored with Copic markers and scanned into my computer.  Added polka dots to the bow and a fun frame and flowers in Photoshop.  Attached to a scalloped edge square card that I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo using a cut file from the Silhouette store.

Challenges:
 Di's Digi Challenge - Use Red/Pink 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - With Love
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Love Is In The Air
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2206 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge #175 - Anything Goes


 

3 comments:

Terri Winske said...

A pretty card and decorated so beautifully! The image is very sweet, and I like the flowers and scalloped edges. Thanks so much for sharing this at PIP Challenges!

Wendy said...

love this one to Dee, gorgeous!. ..Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge and using one of Di's images.
Wendy DT x

Kelly Schelske said...

Awe, so sweet Dee, love the flower embellies too, so delicate and pretty and a perfect touch!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digi Challenge, I hope you'll join us again!