Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Hello Sunshine

 
 
 
 I created this card for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.  The Hello Summer image is from Freepik.com.  I added a beveled edge pink frame over the image in Photoshop and cut out the topper.  Attached to a scalloped edge card base that I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo using a cut file from the Silhouette store.

Challenges:
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge - Sunshine
Polkadoodle Challenge Week #5 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes 

3 comments:

Kim said...

Your card has me dreaming of summer! I am so ready! I love everything about it. Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Friday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT

Vickie Y said...

So refreshing and adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Nunzia Carusio said...

Great card for a sweet cause.
Thanks for sharing your project with us at Polkadoodles. Hope to see you again soon.
Nunzia DT