Friday, October 21, 2022

Winter Smiles


I created this card for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity using a super cute digi image from Polkadoodles that I colored with Copics and scanned into my computer.  Created the Christmas tree background paper in Photoshop, added a gold frame, then printed and cut out the pieces.  I printed the image and sentiment twice.  Attached to some layers of scrap cardstock to give the card a bit more dimension.  I use the cardstock instead of foam since this card will be traveling through the mail twice.  Once to the charity then they send the cards on to the hospital.

Challenges:
Polkadoodles Challenge Week#42 - ATG
Digi Choosday Challenge Week #42 - ATG

2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

I love this collection from Polkadoodles and your color palette is lovely. Thanks for playing at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge.
Donna xx

Rose Andrew said...

Awwww.. this is so cute and adorable, one of my favourite collections. Lovely layout .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT