Friday, January 27, 2023

Hedgehog N Ladybug

 


I created this CAS style hedgehog and ladybug card for the little girls at the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.  I used one of my favorite stamps from Penny Black, Black Memento ink and colored with Copic Markers.  Cut out the hello with my Silhouette Cameo.  Also used a stitched circle die from Cottage Cutz and a scalloped circle die from Sizzix.

Challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - ATG
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge #198 - ATG
Passion For Markers Challenge #674 - For A Child
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite Colour - Red has always been
one of my favorite colours.  It's bright and cheerful and makes me feel happy.

3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

I love this stamp and it is beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Nat said...

Perfect colouring of this cutie. (I adore Penny Black hedgehogs!)
Fabulous card, perfect for my challenge. Thanks for sharing at PFM
Natx

The Crafty Den said...

What a beautiful CAS card Dee. The PB hedgie is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thank for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x