Thursday, February 23, 2023

Easter Bunny


I created this card for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity using a super cute image from Di's Digi Stamps that I colored with the Procreate App on my Ipad.  Added a circle doily, ribbons and label to a polkadot paper.  Attached to a scalloped edge card that I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo using a cut file from the Silhouette store.

Challenges
Crafter's Cafe Challenge #294 - Cute
Gem Of A Challenge Week #4 - ATG
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Circles
Polkadoodles Challenge Week #7 - ATG
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - ATG
Digi Choosday Challenge Week #7 - ATG
The Paper Shelter Challenge - Inspired By A Book
(Inspired by the book - The Story Of The Easter Bunny)


2 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

Just too cute! Thanks for joining at The Paper Shelter: #542 Inspired by A Book
Hugs
Dewi

Christin said...

A very beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin