Thursday, February 23, 2023

Happy Easter

 


I created this card for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity using a super cute image from Di's Digi Stamps that I colored with the Procreate App on my Ipad.  Added a circle doily and lace panel on the bottom of card.  Attached to a scalloped edge card that I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo using a cut file from the Silhouette store.

Challenges
Crafter's Cafe Challenge #294 - Cute
Gem Of A Challenge Week #4 - ATG
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Circles
Polkadoodles Challenge Week #7 - ATG
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - ATG
Digi Choosday Challenge Week #7 - ATG
The Paper Shelter Challenge - Inspired By A Book
(Inspired by the book - The Story Of The Easter Bunny)


3 comments:

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful creation, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
Hug’s Ilonka DT

MeSi said...

Not sure if my comment came through, so here it is again :)

So cute card! I love those lace patterns. Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

Renske Wishes You said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge blog.

Renske, Polkadoodles DT