Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Happy Easter

 

I colored this super cute Easter image from Di's Digi Stamps with the Procreate App on my Ipad.
  Opened the colored image in Photoshop and added all the layers, pearl embellishments and patterns.
This is for the cards for Hospitalized Kids Charity.

Challenges:
Polkadoodles Challenge Week #11 - ATG
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Easter
Digi Choosday Challenge Week #11 - ATG
Gem Of A Craft Challenge Week # 6 - ATG
Park Hopping Challenge - Park Inspired Theme
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2311 - ATG
Paper Shelter Challenge #546 - Colours Of Spring
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite Easter Critters - And Why
(I love bunnies.  I used to have one as a pet when I was little.)

5 comments:

Ilonka said...

A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Makira said...

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ’›this!! I saw this on SSS Wednesday Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your card reminds me of the Easter celebration at PortAventura World, Spain, I’d love you to share this on Park Hopping My Happy Place. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or #parkhoppingmyhappyplace. Cheers, Makira

Makira said...

Thank you for sharing! Cheers, Makira

Lori Podolsky said...

What a sweet image and adorable card, Dee. Thanks for joining our Spring Colours challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again. Lori - DT

Christin said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing your card at DigiChoosday! Christin