Monday, June 5, 2023

Wishing You A Sweet Birthday

 


I created this card for the Brighter Birthdays Children's Charity using a very cute image from Di's Digi Stamps that I colored on my Ipad using the Procreate app.  Added a polka dot frame I created in Photoshop and some flowers in the corners from Valerie Dawes at Craftsuprint.
Challenges
Di's Digi Stamps Challenge - Birthdays
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Challenge Week #22 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge Week #21 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #112 - Anything Goes




2 comments:

Rachael said...

Aww this is so cute! I love the soft pastel colours and the pretty floral corner detail. Thank you for joining our Polkadoodles challenge. I hope to see you again soon!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation, wonderful fun image!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge June "ATG".
Ileanaxx