Friday, July 21, 2023

Christmas In July

I created this card for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity using a very cute image from Di's Digi Stamps.  I colored the image with my Ipad using the Procreate app.  Then I opened the colored image in Photoshop and added a snowflake framed card base with a polka dot background.

Challenges:
Crafter's Cafe - #299 Christmas In July
Digi Choosday Challenge - Week #28 - ATG
Polkadoodles Challenge - Week #28 - ATG
Simon Says Wednesday - Four Legged Friends
Creations In Pink #60 - ATG with mainly pink
Crafty Catz Challenge #647 - Christmas In July

3 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cute card. I saw it on Crafty Catz.
You could also add it to the challenge at My Time To Craft Christmas - Cute Christmas
https://mytimetocraftchristmas.blogspot.com/2023/07/mttcc-65-theme-of-cute-christmas-starts.html

Wendy said...

What an adorable card! I love those pastel colors and snowflake frame. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Pamela Duncan said...

Super cute - Thanks for Joining us at Polkadoodles Crafting, Pam DT