Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Merry Christmas


I created this card for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity using a very cute image called Penguin Hug from Di's Digi Stamps.  I colored the image with my Ipad using the Procreate app.  Then I opened the colored image in Photoshop and added a fun background and sentiment.

Challenges
Crafter's Cafe - #299 Christmas In July
Polkadoodles Challenge - Week #29 - ATG
Digi Choosday Challenge - Week #29 - ATG
Gem Of A Craft Challenge - Week #15 - ATG
Crafty Catz Challenge #647 - Christmas In July
Dream Valley Challenge - #298 Christmas In July
Di's Digi Challenge - Animals Acting Like Humans

2 comments:

Chris said...

A sweet image and lovely design in pretty soft colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

Jana Forrest said...

Dee I just love the non-traditional Christmas colors you have used. Thank you for sharing over at Crafter's Cafe. Best of luck, DT~Jana