Friday, April 14, 2017

Chic Rocker

Hubby was out running errands today so I had lots of time to work on cards for the children's charity.  This is the third card I made today with this sweet little birdie from the Cool Chicks Set by Beccy's Place.  Colored the image and created the papers using GIMP.  Cut out the banner and card base with my Cameo.  Image and background layers were cut out with stitched circle dies by Cottage Cutz.

Challenge
Beccy's Place - April Challenge
Pile It On Challenge 129 - Interactive cards
Cupcake Inspirations - Challenge 402 - See photo

5 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Too cute! LOve these shoes, made me smile.
Chrissyxx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...and what a wonderful shape too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Beccy said...

You did an awesome job putting this rocker card together Dee, it looks great! I really like the stitched circle dies you used for the image panel, and I like the way you attached the sentiment tab. You've done a wonderful job making all three of these cards, I'm sure they will all be well received.
Cheers,
Beccy

Helen said...

So cute!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x