Saturday, April 29, 2017

December 25th



I need a lot of holiday cards for the various charities, so I plan to make several each month.  Hope to get them all done by the end of November.  I found this fun cut file at the Silhouette store.  Used my Cameo to cut out everything.  This will be going in the holiday box for the children's charity.

Challenges
Simon Says Stamp - Monday - We've Got Your Number
Brown Sugar Challenge 248 - No Image Just A Sentiment
C.R.A.F.T Challenge 413 - Inspired By A Book
The book is called December by Eve Bunting


5 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Another super bold, stand-out card. Great stuff!
Jane - GDT at CRAFT

Sandra said...

What a super fun Christmas card, love the note paper. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Marie Bingaman said...

This is waaay cute Dee! Sorry I am so late to comment, but I'm glad you joined us at CHNC Extra with your cute card! :)

~Marie B -DT

sweet art designs said...

Love your CAS card. Great design.
Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Lynda said...

Such a beautiful CAS card. I love the traditional colours. Thankyou for joining us over at Brown Sugar challenges for our 'No Image, Just A Sentiment' challenge. Hope you come and join us next time Lynda DT xx