Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Pomeranian Easel Card


Here's a easel style card I made for the children's charity.  I used a sweet Pomeranian image from the Dog Tales Too Set by Beccy's Place.  Also used a cut file for the easel card base that I bought at the Silhouette store. Cut out the pieces with my Silhouette Cameo.  White corners were cut out with a EK Success corner punch.

Challenges
Beccy's Place - April Challenge
Pile It On Challenge 129 - Interactive cards
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 473 - More than one fold
C.R.A.F.T Challenge 411 - White plus one other color 

6 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Awww, this is lovely - such a sweet image and sentiment, and a lovely colour choice
Jane - GDT at CRAFT

Beccy said...

Another cute card Dee, I think the kids are going to love these! You did a great job matching the colours for your background paper. I love the sentiment and the fabulous easel-style fold. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Caroline said...

Great card and very daring to use only orange with white! Not a combination you see often. Sweet little dog stamp! Thanks for joining in the CRAFT Challenge and good luck. Greetings, Caroline.

Megan J said...

Hi Dee, a super card love the simple colour scheme and the easel fold. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges. Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards. Good luck in the Prize draw and have a wonderful week … Megan DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Brenda said...

I love your easel card with that darling pup. Makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member