Sunday, February 28, 2021

Daffodil Fun



I colored this darling image from Di's Digi Stamps with Copic markers.  Scanned it into my computer.  Created the polka dot paper in Photoshop with a overlay, then printed both the image and paper.  Cut out all the pieces with a Sizzix Flip Its Die Set.  This is going out in the next box to the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.
I am entering my card in the following:
Di's Digi Stamps - Shaped Cards (No Squares)
Gem Of A Challenge # 5 - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite Reason/Occasion to send a card
(I love to brighten the day for some children that are ill and in the hospital)

4 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty! Love the yellow polka dots and the fun swing fold! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

Mari said...

Such a cute easter card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card and design. I love your image.
Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Helen said...

Such a cute image and a great card fold.

Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments Designs.

Helen x