Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Valentine's Day Card For My Husband

 

Last year we adopted a long haired Mexican Chihuahua from our local animal shelter.  I found this cute sketch of a chihuahua that looks a lot like ours on Freepik.com.  My husband is crazy about her so I thought I would use the sketch to make him a flip swing heart shaped Valentine's Day card.

I am entering my card in the following:
Sheepski Designs #47 - Romance/Red
Simon Says Monday - Love & Hearts
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge - Animals/Birds
Gem Of A Challenge Week 3 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Nelly said...

Fabulous card! love that cutest doggie! ...thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles Gem of a craft challenge this week, hugs Nelly x

Julie Odil said...

What a great card, Dee! I'm sure your husband loved it! Thanks so much for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. Julie, DT member