Sunday, February 28, 2021

Happy Easter

 

I colored this darling hedgehog image from Di's Digi Stamps with Copic markers.  Scanned it into my computer.  Printed the image and cut out all the pieces with a Sizzix Flip Its Die Set.  This is going out in the next box to the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.

I am entering my card in the following:
Di's Digi Stamps - Shaped Cards (No Squares)
Gem Of A Challenge # 5 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite Reason/Occasion to send a card
(I love to brighten the day for some children that are ill and in the hospital)

3 comments:

Nelly said...

Fabulous card ! thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles gem of a craft challenge this week, good luck, Nelly DT x

Zw@@n said...

aaahhhhh, that is a cute card! I love the shape and the hedgehog. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, those little hedgehogs are so cute.
Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time.
Lorraine x