Thursday, July 29, 2021

Christmas In July 3

 

Another holiday card for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.  I used a cute LOTV digi image and a snowflake frame.  I cut out the scalloped edge card base with my Silhouette Cameo using a cut file from the Silhouette store.
 
Challenges:
Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes
 Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #221 - Christmas
Christmas With The Cuties #51 - Clean And Simple
Creative Knockouts Challenge #412 - Christmas In July 
Christmas Craft Creations Challenge - Christmas Anything Goes

2 comments:

Judy Markowitz said...

This is absolutely precious. And your coloring is really wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Michelle B. said...

Super cute and love how you've framed it. So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at CCC!