Monday, July 5, 2021

Have A Purr-fect Birthday!

I used a stamp from the Newton's Nook stamp set called Newton's Sweetheart.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut out with a Cottage Cutz stitched circle die.  Created the plaid background paper with a script in Paint Shop Pro.  Cut out the background with a MFT Blueprints Stitched Rectangle die. 

Challenges:
Simon Says Challenge - ATG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2127 - ATG
Cardz TV Challenge #144 - ATG
Lil Patch Of Craft Friends Challenge #161 - ATG
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #690 - ATG
Inky Paws Color Challenge #152 - Color Challenge
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite way to add stitching
I love to use my stitched edge dies to create faux stitching on my cards.


 

5 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

How sweet! This image works so well with the Inky Paws Challenge colors, and I like the subtle paper you selected that draws on the pinks and red. So glad you shared this sweet card with us at IPC!
Hugs,
Debbie

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

I love this! It is a great CAS card with just the right touches! Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
hugs

Claire Lamb said...

So sweet! I love this image in the challenge colors - it works perfectly! Thanks for joining us in the Inky Paws Challenge!

2sistersproject said...

What a sweet card! Love your coloring. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

Julie Odil said...

Super cute, Dee! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member