Sunday, November 14, 2021

Sending Smiles Across The Miles

I created this card using a super cute image from Di's Digi Stamps.  I printed the background, inner frame area plus the image and sentiment layers.  I am planning to mail this to the children's charity so I didn't want to use foam to attach the layers.  I decided to use left over scraps of heavy weight card stock which I cut the fit the inner frame piece, the image and the sentiment.  Then I attached them to the card base with mono multi glue.  Scalloped edge card base was cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.

Challenges
 Di's Digi Challenge - Lots Of Layers
 (my card has four layers counting the base) 
 Allsorts Challenge #650 - Christmas 
Beccy's Place Day #14 - L is for layering 
 Polkadoodles Challenge #46 - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #568 - Christmas 


 

6 comments:

Beccy said...

I love the scalloped edge on the card Dee, and the red frames are gorgeous! The gold trims give everything such a lovely festive feel. The penguins are super cute too. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

brenda said...

A delightful seasonal image, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts Christmas theme this week.

B x

Linby said...

A lovely design, so colourful too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge

Sarn said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely and cute Christmas creation at Allsorts this week.
Sarn x

Kim said...

Absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles.

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Your image is ADORABLE!! And I love how you framed it; it looks fabulous! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.