Monday, November 1, 2021

Stanley Bear Card One

 

I created this holiday card for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity using a super cute Stanley Bear Image from Beccys Place.  Added a snowflake frame I created in Paint Shop Pro and attached to a scalloped edge card that I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo using a cut file from their store.

Challenges
Beccy's Place Challenge Day #1 - A = Animals
 Creative Fingers Challenge #218 - Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #277 - Anything Goes 
Incy Wincy Challenge - All Creatures Great And Small 
Crafts Galore Encore Nov Challenge #93 - Anything Goes 
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #566 - Anything Christmas  

3 comments:

Beccy said...

Your snowflake frame is gorgeous Dee, I was really surprised to read that you created it in Paint Shop. I actually thought it was a beautiful, delicate die cut. You did an awesome job matching the colours too. Beautiful.
Cheers,
Beccy

Scraffky said...

Really nice card! Great work! Thank you for joining us at The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.
Kisses, Karolina Scraffky

Helen said...

Really cute image and I love that snowflake border.

Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.

Helen x