Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Video Gamer Card Two

 

I created this card for the little boys at the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.  I used a fun image from The Paper Shelter and added a background from Freepik.  Picture's elements are from Creative Fabrica.

Challenges:
The Paper Shelter Challenge #501 - For The Boys
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Add Some Green
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG + Option Of Green N Gold 
As You Like It Challenge - Interactive Card Or Not
I prefer to make regular cards due to postage costs to mail bulky cards.

6 comments:

Donna Walls said...

How cute! I remember when video games 1st became popular and I regretted allowing my son to get the Game Boy...this is how he looked! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenges

Elaine Stark said...

A super card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Bernadet said...

I saw this card by one of the challenges Dee;) And I have to come by to say this is such a great card with that cute lovely boy.
You colored him amazing!!

Shandy Davis said...

This is such a fun card! Love the coloring and shading.Thank you for joining us over at Paper Funday,Shandy,DT

Jeck Leo said...

The Best Apps and Games For Android · Apk Module.My Talking Tom Mod Apk

Shopping Online said...

For video gamers mm old version hack is the number 1 option to play and enjoy.