Thursday, March 17, 2022

Wildflower Card 2

 I created this card for the Brings Smiles To Seniors Charity using
my Silhouette Cameo and a cut file I found at The Hungry JPEG store.

Challenges
Crafty Gals Corners #229 - Flowers
Crafter's Cafe Challenge #283 - Flowers
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Feminine
Incy Wincy Challenge - Nature Or Scenery
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2211 - Anything Goes
Thru The Craft Room Door Challenge - ATG
Creations In Pink Challenge #44 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Favorite Things
(I love to make cards with my Silhouette Cameo)

4 comments:

Jackie C said...

So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
This is a lovely project.
Thanks for sharing.
Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

Billie A said...

Love the background and the white flower die. Awesome. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner.

Sabina said...

Lovely card. I like the colorful background. Thank you for joining us at Crafter's Cafe.
Sabina DT

Helen said...

Beautiful - love that background with the pop of white.

Thanks for joining us at the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.

Helen x
DT