Thursday, March 31, 2022

Thinking Of You


 I created this card for the Bring Smiles To Seniors Charity using a cute image by The Paper Shelter.
On top of the image I added a double frame and a sentiment label I created in Photoshop Elements.

Challenges:
The Paper Shelter Challenge #505 - Girl Power
Penny's Papercrafty Challenge #518 Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Recycle or New (I like to buy new items and prefer to use those.
But I do save left over paper scraps and recycle on many of the cards I make for the charities.)

6 comments:

Lori Podolsky said...

Your card is truly stunning, Dee. Love the amazing design. Thank you for joining in the fun on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Lori - DT

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous and coloured beautifully and I love your papers..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda Mc Enery said...

I love this! Gorgeous colour choices for your frames and a lovely soft touch with your scalloped edges. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
Linda

Julie Reed said...

Beautifully coloured, thanks for sharing with us this week at the Paper Shelter.
Julie DT

Sammy said...

Gorgeous card, and what a perfect way to use that image from The Paper Shelter! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x

Jana Forrest said...

Dee I simply adore your card. Love the scalloped border and the frame and flowers are perfect. Thanks for linking up with us over at Penny's challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest