Monday, April 4, 2022

It's Your Special Day


 I created this card for the Brighter Birthdays Children's Charity using a super cute precolored image from Di's Digi Stamps.  Added a background in Photoshop.  Designed the scalloped edge card base in Silhouette Studio and cut out the pieces with my Silhouette Cameo.

Challenges:
Di's Digi Challenge - Use 2 Patterned Papers
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2214 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge #179 - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Recycle or New (I like to buy new items and prefer to use those.
But I do save left over paper scraps and recycle on many of the cards I make for the charities.)

2 comments:

NPurdum56 said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge. We hope you join us again. Nancee, DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Another cute one! Great work Dee!

Thank you again for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I hope you play along again this time!