Sunday, April 17, 2022

Have A Mice Day

 

I created this card for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity using a darling mousie image from Di's Digi Stamps.  Created the frame, polka dot background paper and sentiment label in Photoshop.


Challenges
Di's Digi Stamps - Welcome Spring
Crafty Gals Corner - Spring or Easter
Through The Craft Room Door - ATG
Polkadoodles Week #16 - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Choose Between Floral or Cute
(I like use cute images on my cards because it brightens the day of the
kids that receive my card through the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.)

2 comments:

Judy McKay said...

What a cute card. It bringd a smile to my face. Well done.
Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Judy DT

NPurdum56 said...

What a cutie! I love everything about this card! What an awesome card for a hospitalized child! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge. We hope you join us again! Nancee, DT