Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Mice Day


 I created this card for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity using a darling precolored image from Di's Digi Stamps called Bluebell Fun.  Created the patterned papers in Photoshop then printed papers and images (decoupage) and assembled all the layers.  Cut out the scalloped edge card base with my Silhouette Cameo.

Challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - ATG
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Wild & Wonderful
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2- See Sketch Below


2 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Dee your card is absolutely beautiful. I also have this image but mine isn't pre-coloured and I have used it a few times now which makes adorable cards. I love the design paper you created and you've made a lovely card from my sketch. One lucky child is going to receive this card. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, I look forward to seeing your work in our next Challenge.

Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

OlgaB said...

This is adorable cute! Love the blue tones!
Thank you for joining SSW2.
Sorry for the late comment.
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB