Monday, April 4, 2022

Wishing You A Magical Day

 

I created this card for the Brighter Birthdays Children's Charity using a cute precolored image from The Paper Shelter.  Added a frame and sentiment in Photoshop.  Attached at a A2 scalloped edge card base that I created in Silhouette Studio and cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.

Challenges:
The Paper Shelter Challenge #505 - Girl Power
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2214 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge #179 - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Lori Podolsky said...

I love that image and I love your fabulous card, Dee. So glad you've shared it with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and I hope to see you again. Enjoy your day. Hugs, Lori - DT

Linda Mc Enery said...

She is so beautiful! I love your double pink frame for the image and your scalloped edges add an extra layer of interest. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

Kelly Schelske said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card Dee!

Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I hope you play along again this time!