Sunday, November 22, 2020

Cute Mice - Step Card

 

Holiday step style card for the children's charity.  I used a cute mouse image from Di's Digi Stamps, a Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder and a cut file I found at the Silhouette Design store.  Cut out card base and layers with my Silhouette Cameo.  Cut out the image with Cottage Cutz stitched circles die.  Sorry about the poor quality photo.  My camera isn't working right so I had to use my cell phone which doesn't do close up shots clearly.

I am entering the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Sentimental Challenge
Di's Digi Challenge - Emboss It
Simon Says - Mon - Happy Holidays
Simon Says - Wed - Christmas
Aud Sentiments - Winter Animals Plus A Sentiment
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #517 - Christmas - Optional Letter R (Red)


No comments: