Friday, November 20, 2020

Have A Cool Yule - Rocker Card

 

Here's a rocker style holiday card I made for the charity.  Used a cute  precolored penguin image from Di's Digi Stamps, EK Success holly punch, rocker card cut file from the Silhouette store and cut out card base, image and sentiment label with my Silhouette Cameo.

I am entering the following challenges:
Simon Says - Wed - Christmas
Simon Says - Mon - Happy Holidays
Creative Knockouts - Winter Wonderland
Aud Sentiments - Winter Animals Plus A Sentiment
Cute Card Thursday - Sentimental Challenge
As You Like It Challenge - Snowmen or Penguins
I chose penguins as they always make me smile when I watch them walk around.

5 comments:

Bhavya Raghavendra said...

Adorable holiday card with interactive rocker! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts! Hugs !! Bhavya DT.

Furrbster said...

Aw this is so cute - and a great card shape for the image too!

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Brenda said...

These are definitely cute penguins and what a great card design for them. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

We didn't give you an easy choice this time, but I love what you did! Thank you for sharing your great make with us at AYLI for our snowman v penguin challenge! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Squirrel x

Michelle B. said...

So cute, beautiful coloring and love the rocker, very creative! So glad you joined us for our Winter Wonderland Challenge at Creative Knockouts (sincere apologies for my late comment)