Sunday, November 22, 2020

Cute Snowman Step Card

 

Another card for the children's charity.  I used a cute snowman image from Di's Digi Stamps, a Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder and a cut file I found at the Silhouette Design store.  Cut out card base and layers with my Silhouette Cameo.  Cut out the image with Cottage Cutz stitched circles die. Sorry about the poor quality photo.  My camera isn't working right so I had to use my cell phone which doesn't do close up shots clearly.


I am entering the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Sentimental Challenge
Simon Says - Mon - Happy Holidays
Simon Says - Wed - Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #517 - Christmas - Optional Letter R (Red)

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is so adorable!! The step card is perfect for showing him off and I think we used the same embossing folder! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

cass said...

Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional "something beginning with R" challenge.

Nathalie said...

So gorgeous christmas card! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
Nathalie DT