Thursday, November 19, 2020

Purrfect Day

 


I stamped this adorable kitty stamp and saying from Newton's Nook with Memento black ink and colored the image with Copic markers.  Cut out the image and background layer with Cottage Cutz Stitched Square Dies.  Cardbase was cut out with a Sizzix die.  Cut out talk bubble with a Whimsy die. 
This is for the Brighter Birthday's children's charity.

I am entering the following challenges:
Newton's Nook Inky Paw Challenge #136 - Favorite Newton's Nook stamp set.
I chose this set because we used to have a kitty who loved to play in boxes.
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #484 - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Love this card design! I haven't done one for years. I love the colours you've chosen for this card. It is peaceful and sweet. Of course, a kitty in a box is always purr-fect! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
Linda

Indy's Designs said...

What a wonderful card! I love the fun flowers, and of course Newton! This will definitely brighten a child's day! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

beckynoelle said...

What a fun design! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!